- Moisturizer - After dispensing any facial moisturizer onto your palm, try adding 5-6 drops of jojoba oil to make it into a super-moisturizer. Flakiness will subside and the moisturizer will have an improved feel on your skin.
- Make-up remover - Since jojoba oil is not an eye irritant, nor allergenic, you can use it to remove eye makeup. It also easily removes foundation, blush, and lipstick. Lip balm - Apply a few drops onto your finger and apply to your lips for an extra-light alternative to lip balm. Lots of lip balms tend to contain comedogenic (clogs pores) ingredients, so jojoba oil is a nice alternative.
- Hair conditioner - You can mix a few drops of jojoba oil into your current conditioner or use jojoba oil on its own in the shower.* You can also add it to damp hair before drying. Also, you can add it to dry hair to promote shine.
- Shave prep - For men, put 8-10 drops or more of jojoba oil on your beard area beneath your shaving cream (lather from your cleanser or other non-comedogenic shaving cream) for a more comfortable shave.
- Massage oil - Jojoba oil is perhaps the best massage oil on earth.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.