- Glowing Skin Kukui nut oil penetrates the skin easily and leaves the skin feeling silky and smooth. Kukui nut oil does not leave the skin feeling greasy. This oil contains vitamins A, C, and E, which are antioxidants known to protect the skin and prevent free-radical damage to the skin cells. Kukui nut oil can leave even the driest, dullest, aging skin looking healthy and radiant. Kukui nut oil also works well as an under eye treatment for the prevention and softening of crow's feet.
- Skin Protector/Healer Kukui nut oil is easily absorbed by the deepest layers of the skin, and forms a protective barrier on the skin that protects against environmental damage.
- Hair Treatment Hawaiians use kukui nut oil on dry hair that has been damaged by overexposure to elements such as the sun and wind. The amino acids and essential fatty acids present in kukui nut oil penetrate the hair shaft and leave hair looking healthy and moisturized. Kukui nut oil can be used as a treatment for an itchy scalp or dandruff. It has the same regenerative effects on the hair and scalp as it does for the skin.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.